Just change your design or colors a little bit and your flower nail art will do just fine at any occasion or time of the year.
Today's flower nail art is for summer nails but you can do them for spring as well of course.
The design is not very complicated and I have a step-by-step.
1) After the basecoat (of course), Paint your nails in a yellow colour
Essence Colour & Go - 137 Wanna be your sunshine
2) Use a striper brush and a purple colour to paint some flowers on your nails.
(I've made a bigger one on the left and a smaller one on the right, but it all depends on the size
of your nails)
Essence Colour & Go - 133 Oh my glitter!
How to make these simple flowers:
The arrows show the movements I've made with the striper brush. The numbers determine the order.
Grote bloem = big flower Kleine bloem = small flower
For the bigger one you start with the outer lines of the flower petal (1, 2 and 3) and then colour it in (4).
For the smaller one start with a dot (1) and then pull the polish to the centre of the flower (2).
3) With green you make the stem and stem leaves. An easier version would be some green dots placed around the flowers
Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Limited Edition Neo Geisha - C05 Planet Tokyo
4) Make the centre of the flowers orange
Miss Cop Vernis POP FLUO - No 02 (orange)
5) Use a pink colour to make smaller flower petals within your purple ones. Again this all depends on the size. I only did this for the bigger flowers.
Essence Colour & Go - 107 Naughty and pink!
6) Let it dry for a little while and then apply a topcoat
Essie - Good to go
Have fun with it!