Not much time for a nail art or writing my blog.
So, today is a simple and easy one.
Here is the step-by-step:
1) After the basecoat, paint your nails black
2) Apply a matte topcoat
3) Put on another layer of matte topcoat and use this as a glue for your pearls
Too bad the colors on the pictures aren't the same as in real life. A matte black background with white pearls looks really classy! But the picture doesn't do it justice.
The nail of the ring finger is going to be my accent nail.
Some time ago I came around this idea and of course I'll have to share it with you too (credits for this person!)
Here is the step-by-step of my accent nail:
1) Get a piece of tape (picture 1) and make a circle with it, sticky side on the outside (picture 2)
2) Put the tape flat on a piece of a paper (picture 1) and place some pearls on the sticky tape (picture 2)
3) Paint the pearls with nail polish (different colors)
Let them dry and remove them from the tape. They are ready for use now!
4) Give the accent nail another layer of matte topcoat and use this as a glue for the colored pearls
Easy, simple and very nice for a party. Have fun!