Friday, April 4, 2014

Nail art blue mermaid tail

Today's Autism nails represent a mermaid tail.
Before painting I had no clue what to do.
I simply displayed some of my blue polishes on my table and while looking at them they spoke for themselves...MERMAID.
Well, I'm not so good in painting faces so I only went for the tail.
 
I actually used some extra shimmer and holo glitter topcoat but because of a lack of sunlight I couldn't catch them on camera :(
 
My list of used polishes is way too long so I'm not even getting there :D
 
Here are 2 pictures of my free handed 'blue' mermaid tail nail art.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. this is super cute and so well made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always such a delight watching your manicures! This one is no exception. Can I ask you what white polish you're using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      The white is China Glaze Snow

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! That's one stunning mermaid tail! I love it so much! I love all the details you added onto it. So beautiful! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete