Sunday, April 6, 2014

Blue and gold dragon nails

A dragon eye nail art was still on my "to-do-list".
And today I finally found the right spirit to do so.
I'm still in the #paintitblue challenge so of course it had to include some blue :D
 
The dragon eye nail art is a free hand design using different polishes.
The other nails have a 'bad' croco topper which I reviewed some time ago and can be found here.
 
 
Polishes used:
- Essence Effect Nail Polish (Jeans Sugar) 07 Blue-jeaned
- Catrice Limited Edition Glamazona (Crocodile Cracker) C01 Jungle Treasure
- Maybelline Forever Strong Pro 820 Winner takes it all!
- China Glaze 553 Sexy in the city
- China Glaze 554 Liquid Leather
- China Glaze 818 Snow
 

12 comments:

  1. This is dramatic-goodness, you are on a roll this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I'm happy that I found an excuse to paint each day again ;P
      Each time my hubby gives me the look I'm like: it's for a good cause hunny...have to do this! :D

      Delete
  2. mamma mia ! no words ! incredible design ! blue eye... would love to have some scarf with this design .... so artistic !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear!
      I'm loving this design as well...it's different from my usual designs...my dark side hahaha

      Delete
  3. AMAZING!!! I love this mani so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wao...so original nail art.i like a lot.amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eye looks amazing, and I love the crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is by far one of my favourites from you! I love the effect! You have done a marvelous job at this. Great use of crackled polish! Oh my, I just can't get over how realistic and detailed the eye looks! ♥.♥ I can foresee that this will definitely mark one of the highlight of this year already! Bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe how these turned out.
      I was hoping it was going to look like this but that it actually did hahaha.
      Still one of my bests...I agree :D
      Thanks

      Delete