Saturday, April 5, 2014

Blue squares nail art

For today I made a blue squared/color blocking nail art.
I've used different textured polishes and it turned out really nice if I may say so :D
 
 
Polishes used (middle finger):
Up left: Essence Effect Nail Polish (Metal Sugar) 04 Skyfall
Up right: OPI Brazil Beach Sandies mini set What's a Little Rain Forest?
Bottom right: Rimmel Sweetie Crush 012 Blueberry Whizz
Bottom left: OPI Mariah Carey Holiday Collection 2013 mini Kiss me at midnight
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous selection of blues-I had to look at the pic full size-wonderful texture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are subtle textures but they do compliment the nail art I think.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. so dear , is it possible that you have more blue polishes than me ? it seem to me ! this month i have the opportunity to count yours ! he he !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a lot don't I?!
      But after this challenge I need to get rid of some as well...interested ;D

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha, I love this colour block! And somehow I unintentionally took this chance to compare the blue polishes. Hahahahaha! Undeniable love in the combo, OPI Kiss Me at Midnight, OPI Brazil What's a Little Rain Forrest and Rimmel Blueberry Whizz XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha...glad I could be helpful in that way ;-D
      Thanks ♥

      Delete