Friday, April 11, 2014

Blue nails with hearts accent

I'm having such an off-day.
I think I did about 15 designs today but it just didn't work for me.
I had no inspiration...and was even a bit done with the blues.
 
But whilst I was making dinner I suddenly remembered this picture I saved with hearts and I just went for it.
 
 
Polishes used:
- Maybelline Color Show Brocades 222 Beaming Blue (nails and 4th heart at the bottom)
- H&M Nail Polish Blue (accent background)
- L'Oréal Color Riche 624 Island in the sun (1st heart from the top)
- Big City Nails Are you feeling blue? (2nd heart)
- Big City Nails The sky is the limit (3rd heart)
- Maybelline Color Show 661 Ocean blue (outline hearts)
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Haha!! Sometimes it is at that moment when we feel like giving up that inspiration hits! :) These came out beautifully. I love the gradient colouration of hearts, looks kinda galaxy-ish as well. Stunning ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I too think it turned out quite pretty!

      Delete