They are not only interesting for finding bargains but also for finding inspiration.
The colors for today's nail art are inspired by a leaflet from a clothing store.
I looked at those fall colors together and just wanted to make an easy abstract nail art with it.
So, here it is:
After the basecoat I applied striping tape by making an "X"
I used the 4 colors from the leaflet to fill up each area.
Then I removed the striping tape and used a striper brush and brown polish to make the "X" again with polish.
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Limited Edition Eve in Bloom C01 Bloomynous (beige)
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Limited Edition Eve in Bloom C02 Floralilac (plum)
- Etos Long Lasting Nailpolish 124 (teal)
- NYC 208 Pier 17 (cobalt blue)
- Rimmel London 60 seconds 550 Major Brown (dark brown)