Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 269) Abstract nails (fall colors)

Each week we get advertisement leaflets.
They are not only interesting for finding bargains but also for finding inspiration.
The colors for today's nail art are inspired by a leaflet from a clothing store.
I looked at those fall colors together and just wanted to make an easy abstract nail art with it.

So, here it is:

 
 
After the basecoat I applied striping tape by making an "X"

I used the 4 colors from the leaflet to fill up each area.
Then I removed the striping tape and used a striper brush and brown polish to make the "X" again with polish.

Polishes used:
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Limited Edition Eve in Bloom C01 Bloomynous (beige)
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Limited Edition Eve in Bloom C02 Floralilac (plum)
- Etos Long Lasting Nailpolish 124 (teal)
- NYC 208 Pier 17 (cobalt blue)
- Rimmel London 60 seconds 550 Major Brown (dark brown)

3 comments:

  1. Uwah! I love the colours you used here! The colour blockings are just way too good! Great job on them! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!! The next day I felt they looked more like carnival/mardi gras nails but I still likd them :D

    ReplyDelete