Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 356) Merry Christmas

Maybe just a few more Christmas nail arts and then I'll be doing New Years nail arts.
Counting down now...almost reaching my GOAL and achieving my wonderful challenge!
Hopefully you'll be there with me on the 31st!

Thank you so much for following!

But first things first. Here is another "Merry Christmas" nail art

 
Polishes used:
- China Glaze 1261 This Is Tree-Mendous
- Rimmel Salon Pro 323 Riviera Red
- Only You White French
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 39 Black To The Routes
 

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I love these! From the green shimmery background to the colours and the stars, the banner, the letters! Easily one of my favs from you for Christmas! Plus, I'm really into this colour scheme for Christmas this year, and last year. LOL!! (omgosh I know its New Year already but... its kinda hard getting that sink in). ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And I don't know what happened this Christmas but it feels like it has passed me in a heartbeat.
      It's a shame because I love this time a year...keeping this feeling in the New Year is totally okay I think

      Delete
  2. merry christmas! and lots of love to you and the fam from me and the fam for posting lovely nail art all this time. take good care of yourself and best of luck

    ReplyDelete