Today I have an easy nail art which is also fun to do and gives an interesting look:
In my first try I did it right on my basecoat but the result was that at some spots the nails weren't fully covered anymore.
So I decided to add a step.
First step: After the basecoat apply the desired colors and make it opaque. I also used a topcoat to fasten drying process and giving it an extra shield.
Polishes used (from left to right):
* Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer - 740 King Of Greens
* Maybelline Forever Strong Pro - 650 Midnight Blue
* Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer L.E. Neo Geisha - C04 Dance in Gion
* Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer - 27 The Pinky And The Brain
Material for the nail art:
* Polish(es) used for the base color (see picture above)
* White nail polish
* Brush (different brushes make different designs)
Second step (the actual nail art):
* Apply a rather thick coat of your base color.
* Take te brush and dip it in the white polish.
*Make brush strokes through the wet polish.
* Play with it and discover new designs!!