Today is International Nail Art Day (INAD)
This new holiday is created just for nail art.
Of course we love, make and see nail arts throughout the whole year but this day it's really in the "spotlight".
Share your best on all your social media with #INAD and celebrate with the rest of us!!
There's also a nice give-away for this event hosted by salonfanatic
So, today I share my very best (so far) using as much nail art as I probably can:
For the base of the nails I used 4 colors: pink, purple, orange and mint green.
- Sponged 4 colors
- Stitched letter "I"
- Rhinestones (round+teardrop)
- Metallic studs (silver round)
- Water marble 4 colors
- Stitched letter "N"
- Pink crushed shell
- Ocean Icy Mylar
- Fan brush design 4 colors
- Stitched letter "A"
- Pink fimo flower
- Mint green sand
- Sponged gradient 4 colors
- Stitched letter "D"
- Silver flitter (honeycomb+diamond shapes+straws)
- Silver glitter
- Handpainted stripes 4 colors
- Stitched heart with laser lace inside
- Yellow glitter+yellow round flitter
- Purple glitter+purple beads
- Half pearls
- Fabric bow
- Laser thread coming from the heart going to the needle
- Real needle as nail piercing
I guess you'll understand why... ;-D