Monday, May 5, 2014

Polish friend mail (swatches and nail arts)

Before Easter the kids and I weren't feeling so well.
My dear friend +bubica vucko decided I needed some cheering up and sent me some goodies.
They finally arrived on Saturday but they completely made my day as it was a quite cold one. 
I used the weekend to make some swatches and nail arts with these pretties.
 
Look how she packed the goodies!
She knows I'm a sucker for chocolate and this of course brought a huge smile on my face...almost tearing up I tell you.
Even my hubby thought this was very clever :D
 
This was revealed when opening the package.
+bubica vucko so clever!
4 Beautiful polishes and a very sweet card. Thank you so much dear friend ♥♥♥
 
Here are the 4 friend nail mail polishes:
- Miss Selene 147
- Classics 140
- Golden Rose Rich Color 48
- Classics Metallic 03

Swatches

This is 3 coats.
Number 147 is a very sheer pearly pink.
Feminine and great for sandwich nail art.
 
This is 2 coats.
Number 140 is a gorgeous blue shimmer polish.
I'm very much in love with this color!
 
This is two coats.
I'm not a fan of yellow polishes they just don't match with my skin tone.
Number 48 however isn't a plain dark yellow but has a very pretty golden glow to it...
making it very rich indeed.
 
This is 2 coats.
Number 03 is a very pretty duo chrome.
Bronze shifting to green.
 
I'm very happy with these +bubica vucko and I can't thank you enough for sending me these ♥

Nail arts

And of course I also made some nail arts with these beauties.
 
Marble nail art .
I used a sponge to create the marble effect.
Only You White French and Miss Selene 147
 
Nail art turtle.
This a free hand design using acrylics.
Classics 140
 
Sunflower nail art.
Free hand design using acrylics.
Maybelline 720 Green miracle topped with Catrice Limited Edition Million Brilliance (Luxury Lacquers) C03 Glitterama, Golden Rose Rich Color 48 and China Glaze Matte Magic
Isn't this golden yellow perfect for this nail art?!
 
Nail art tree.
This is a free hand design using acrylics.
Classics Metallic 03, China Glaze Matte Magic and Color Club 922 Nouveau Vintage
 
This is a heavy post but thanks again to +bubica vucko and if you have some free time.
Please take a look at her blog as well.
THANK YOU!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. You two are fantastic, just saying............................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's make it the three of us then...because you're fantastic too :D

      Delete
  2. Awwww! So sweet of her!
    Amazing polishes and lovely nail arts <3

    ReplyDelete