I'm not really into outlines, especially those with a black outline and inner nude colour. It looks like you have a very huge health problem I think :-/
I do like the more classy ones with matte and glossy, gold and silver or the more cartoon ones.
Today I've tried to make my own unique outline nails. I hope you like them!
I created a colorful outline using 6 colours of nail polish:
- Bourjois 1 Seconde - 27 Green fizz
- Essence Colour & Go - 133 Oh my glitter!
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer - 02 Pimp My Shrimp
- Etos quick dry nailpolish - lightblue
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer - 27 The Pinky And The Brain
- Essence Colour & Go - 137 Wanna be your sunshine
You don't have to worry about the inner side of your nail. This will be covered soon. Just make sure your outline is neat.
Then I painted the inner side of the nail with a black nail polish, following the shape of my nails (Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer - 39 Black To The Routes). In this step you'll create your outline.
You can keep the nail art like this, but I had two reasons not to:
- I thought the black was too dark compared to the bright colours of the outline
- I wanted to try my new nail polish on a black background (Kleancolor Nail Lacquer - 234 Chunky Holo Purple), which is a holographic glitter nail polish.
Too bad the holo effect isn't well shown on the picture. Hopefully I can make a better one using daylight because I really love this nail polish and the holo really is there!